Skip to content
- Face to face initial assessment & treatment for one condition £50 for 45 minutes session.
- Face to face follow up treatment £50 for 45 minutes session for one condition.
- Face to face assessment & treatment for more than one condition or treatment requiring 60 minutes: £65.
- Sports Massage* 30 minutes for £35 pounds and 45 minutes for £45. (Please note, currently we are only able to provide this service to female clients as this is provide by our female staff. Due to staff shortage, we are unable to provide this service to male clients, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
- Home Visits (within 3 miles of travel from Lyndon Road Clinic) requiring single therapist: Initial assessment or Follow up £85 for 45 minutes session.
- Home visits further than 3 miles can be provided to customers who are willing to pay extra charges such as £5 per mile from Solihull clinic. Please discuss the case by contacting the Physio directly.
- Steroid Injection: An assessment for each Injection therapy, Injection administration as well as personalised exercise program for £90. Time of the treatment: 60 minutes. Price of injection is not included in the treatment. Patients will be given private prescription and they will be requested to purchase steroid medication from any local pharmacy of their choice.
- We also provide OSTENIL® injections which contains hyaluronic acid and is injected into the joint or around the tendon to restore normal function. Patient can purachase these injections independently via going onto their website OSTENIL – TRB Chemedica or they can contact us if they prefer us to order the injection. Injection delivery charges will be £50 which will be seperate from the price of injection.
- We accept all major health insurance providers such as Cigna, WPA, Simply health, BUPA, many others however please contact us prior to your visit to avoid disappointment.
- Please contact us via email to get quotes for occupational health physiotherapy.