- I am a Physiotherapist, registered with Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC Reg Number: PH96097) & Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
- I completed my four and half year of Bachelor degree from New Delhi, India in 2009 and 18 months of Masters degree in Physiotherapy (MSK) from Sheffield Hallam University in 2011.
- After completing my master degree, I volunteered at a pain management clinic in Sheffield where I learnt how physiotherapists can help patients in managing their pain.
- In 2012, I started my first NHS Rotational Physiotherapist job at Heart of England NHS FT where I got chance to complete my rotations at Good Hope Hospital, Heartlands Hospital and Solihull Hospital which helped me in having extensive experience in assessing and treating patients with neurological, respiratory, musculoskeletal, medical, surgical, intensive care, elderly, trauma & orthopaedic conditions.
- In 2015, I got chance to work as Senior Physiotherapist (Band 6) at Solihull Hospital but soon moved to Good Hope hospital to work in Trauma and Orthopaedic department and worked there until 2017.
- From 2017 to 2018, I worked at Central & North West London NHS FT as an Advanced assessment physiotherapist (Band 7) in Rapid response team where I improved my knowledge on medical management of patient in the community.
- In 2019, I started working in Birmingham Heartlands Hospital in Trauma and Orthopaedic department as a Senior Physiotherapist and then moved to major trauma centre at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham and worked there until mid of February 2021.
- From February 2021, I have been working as a First Contact Practitioner and providing phone or face to face consultation to patients in their GP surgeries about their musculoskeletal conditions.
- I believe in “can do” approach and always aim to get best out of my patients by using my expert clinical, therapeutic and manual handling skills.